There’s still time to sign up for today’s Accordance Webinar I’m leading at noon. You can sign up here. Here are the details:
Setting Up Workspaces with Abram K-J
Friday, August 21, 12:00 – 1:00 PM
Abram will gear this session toward the basic-level Accordance user. The webinar is interactive throughout, offering users a chance to see how to set up, customize, and save a Workspace in Accordance.
Here is what I’ll cover:
1. Terminology: Panes, Tabs, Zones, Workspaces
2. Setting Up a Simple Workspace: Bible, Commentary, User Notes
3. Setting Up a More Robust Workspace: Multiple Bible Texts, Multiple Commentaries, and Tools
4. Creating Different Workspaces for Different Tasks
5. Multiplying the Power of Workspaces: Sessions
6. Additional Q and A
Here‘s the link to sign up.