At Words on the Word I record my thoughts on several subjects that I value: the Bible (particularly as written in Greek and Hebrew), books about the Bible, personal productivity, the best iOS and OSX apps, parenting, the Church, and more.
Here are some weekly series I’ve featured since the blog’s inception in 2012, and/or continue to feature:
- Magnificent Monograph Mondays, where I review books and commentaries.
- AppTastic Tuesdays: all about apps.
- Worship Leading Wednesdays, where I offer insights I’ve been picking up as a worship leader for the last 15+ years.
- Family Fridays, where I post and reflect on parenting. (I am the father of two boys and a girl.)
- Septuagint Sundays, where I write about the Greek translation of the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament.
Feel free to like any post, to share with friends, or to subscribe by email. I post anywhere from zero to five times a week. Your comments are welcome!