11 Dreamy Bookshelves

July 28, 2012
tags: ,

I’ll take this one.

The LA Times has featured 11 Dreamy Bookshelves. What digital book revolution? I myself am not partial. I love print and digital. But these bookshelves are heard to beat. See them all here.

1. July 28, 2012 5:55 pm

Cool link! I have so much book lust right now. I love the aesthetic appeal of really cool bookshelves. The chair bookshelf and infinity bookshelf were really awesome, but the skylight one that you show here probably tops my list.

• July 28, 2012 7:47 pm

Hi, Michelle! I really liked the infinity bookshelf, too. I don’t know what it is about nice bookshelves… but I agree–definitely the aesthetics are important.

2. July 28, 2012 6:03 pm

wow, these are amazing.

3. July 28, 2012 11:24 pm

I have an e-reader but I almost never read on it because it frustrates me – I don’t feel relaxed when I read on it. However, I will always have real books because I like to decorate my house with them. : ) Everyone needs a few dreamy bookshelves, even if they aren’t TOO fancy.

• July 28, 2012 11:35 pm

I like that idea of books as decorations–that’s why the look of a book (not just its contents) is actually important to me. Though, of course, I don’t judge it by its cover! (But I do judge a book by its binding sometimes!)

• July 29, 2012 9:49 am

I think judging is okay. : ) Sometimes you just know an amazing book when you see the cover, and sometimes…just sometimes you know when it’s going to be not so good…

• July 29, 2012 12:45 pm

Yeah… I do value graphic design and cover layouts, after all!

4. July 29, 2012 1:29 am

Wonderful Post! Did anyone else fall in love at number 4? I would never buy it because I wold never get up!🙂

• July 29, 2012 7:46 am

Ha! All it needs is a place to put your coffee!

• July 29, 2012 8:52 am

Yes! and then I’d really be in trouble. Paramedics hauling me off on a gurney in trouble:)

• July 29, 2012 9:14 am

Maybe that’s why the designers didn’t add food/drink storage to it…

• July 29, 2012 9:15 am