Zondervan Academic (I’ve reviewed a bunch of their stuff) has some interesting new releases coming this fall. I’m particularly interested in:
- New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology and Exegesis, Revised Edition (at Amazon here)
- Interpretive Lexicon of New Testament Greek: Analysis of Prepositions, Adverbs, Particles, Relative Pronouns, and Conjunctions (at Amazon here)
- Basics of Biblical Aramaic: Video Lectures (at Amazon here)
- A Theology of James, Peter, and Jude (at Amazon here)
- Jesus: A Visual History (at Amazon here)
I’m especially looking to the Mark volume of the ZECNT series.
The Zondervan Academic Website is here. Their Fall 2014 catalog is here.
2 thoughts on “Fall 2014 New Releases from Zondervan Academic”
Do you think logos/accordance will update NIDNTT?
What improvement are in the revised edition?
The catalog has the logos of both Logos and Accordance, so that suggests they’ll both carry it, eventually. If you follow the hyperlink in my post to NIDNTTE (to the Zondervan page), it has a list of how the new edition is different.