Logos Bible Software has just announced the release of a “500 Book Mega Pack.” The bundle is up through the end of the year. More details are here. Some highlights include:
- Adolf von Harnack Collection (22 vols.)
- The Works of Isaac Watts (14 vols.)
- The Works of John Wycliffe (12 vols.)
- Holiness: Its Nature, Hindrances, Difficulties and Roots (by J.C. Ryle)
- Friedrich Blass Greek Studies Collection (3 vols.)
- The Works of George Whitefield (13 vols.)
…and quite a few more. Nearly 200,000 pages (print equivalent). You probably won’t use all of it, but it’s a quick and cost-efficient way to expand a Logos library. Logos offers it at 96% off, through their Christmas sale.
As to my own personal experience using Logos, I’ve written a good deal about that here (with more reviews forthcoming). You can also see a short demo here (with a great soundtrack from Future of Forestry) on how to use Logos to research the Christmas story.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received the 500 Book Mega Pack gratis, with the expectation that I post about it here (though with no expectation as to my evaluation of the product itself).