I’ve been testing and using a fast, reliable, and highly portable wall charger from Anker lately: the Anker 10W (2A) Home and Travel USB Wall Charger.
Any USB cable connects to it, so you can charge your iPhone (of any generation), iPad, Samsung, etc.
Here are a few things I like about it:
- It charges a device quickly
- It doesn’t get hot when plugged in (one of my Apple chargers does)
- The prongs fold in–especially useful for travel or putting it in a pocket
- It’s compact and lightweight (under two ounces)
- Sleek and simple design
- There’s an 18-month warranty
I haven’t found anything so far that’s not to like. The wall charger seems built well and looks to last a long time. It’s $7.99 at Amazon.
It’s especially suited and recommended for those who travel often, and need a charger that is quick and easy to pack up.
Thanks to Anker for the review sample, offered for my honest impressions. The case reviewed above can be found at Amazon here.