Free (For Now) Time-Tracking App for iPhone and iPad
A solid time-tracking app for iPad and iPhone–aTimeLogger 2–is free for a limited time.
I’ve made some use of Hours (iPhone only), OfficeTime (iOS and OSX), and StopWatch Plus (OSX). Expect a report back. For now, you can download aTimeLogger, since it’s free at the moment, and see what you think.
Here is a list of features from the developer’s write-up:
– easy and intuitive interface
– pause/resume activities
– simultaneous activities (enable them in Settings)
– many statistics available in form of graphs and pie charts
– reports in different formats (CSV and HTML)
– backup and restore
– a huge number of icons for activity types and ability to upload custom icons
– the best support🙂
The layout is clean and the app fairly easy to figure out how to use. With iOS 8 aTimeLogger 2 introduced widgets so that you can just swipe down on your screen (without unlocking it) to update your time logs.
Here are a few iPad screenshots:
Find the app for free (for now) here.
The developer(s) of aTimeLogger 2 kindly supplied me with a review license when it was a paid app.